Perks like free breakfast and free internet along with budget-friendly rates are some of the reasons Our guests pick the Super 8 by Wyndham Hollywood/Los Angeles Area. Overlooking the famous Hollywood sign high up in the Santa Monica Mountains, the four-story hotel puts guests in the thick of it all. Not that you'll be spending much time in your room when all of Hollywood awaits, but it's good to know that when you're there, you'll have the hairdryer you need,...
Fitness Center or Spa
Free Internet Access
- Your purchase is non-refundable.
- Guests must check-out no later than the specified check-out time to avoid additional charges.
- The hotel will assign a room type at check-in.
- MUST be age 21 or older to book.
- NO SMOKING allowed; penalties will apply according to hotel policy.
- Some facility fees might apply at certain hotels.
- Photo ID and a credit card will be required at check-in.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any and all incidentals that may occur during your stay on behalf of the hotel.
Room was very clean and cozy. Nice view of Hollywood Hills
The bed was very uncomfortable.
There were pubic hairs embedded in my wash cloths & dry towels. There were burn marks in the carpet. There was no cable TV.
Large room, clean, comfortable bed, hot water, quiet, location.
A cheerful greeting would be good.
parking and breakfast was included and it was within walking distance of main Hollywood attractions
the elevator seemed like it was going to break down any time we used it
This is an older hotel need some new rentalvation. The room I stayed in had an old smell. The water in the sink drained out very slowly The water from other area of the hotel would backup in the bath tub in the room I stayed in.
The smell and the plumbing.
So much Nosiey because of the club on the first floor. My parents cannot sleep at all. the worst hotel stay experience during the whole trip.
This hotel is in the absolute best location. You can walk to everything you need. Be aware it is above a night club so it's loud at night but we liked it! We went down and checked it out. Love this hotel. Would reserve again!
As You Stay uses internal and external Cookies to ensure that we give
you the best experience on our website and for statistical purposes. If
you continue browsing, without changing your settings, we'll assume that
you accept our Cookies Policy.
Find out more