Located in the Art Deco District, this boutique South Beach Hotel is a 3 minutes' walk from Bass Museum of Art. It offers free WiFi and access to a nearby outdoor pool. A complimentary breakfast is provided as well. A 37-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk are provided in the modern guest rooms. There is an over-sized closet along with a bathroom with a hairdryer. Select rooms feature additional seating space. Guests of SBH South Beach Hotel have access...
Free Internet Access
Fitness Center or Spa
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Guests must check-out no later than the specified check-out time to avoid additional charges.
- MUST be age 21 or older to book, unless hotel state differently.
- NO SMOKING allowed; penalties will apply according to hotel policy.
- Some facility fees might apply to certain hotels.
- Photo ID and a credit card will be required at check-in.
- Some hotels might require a credit card "hold" for incidentals during the check-in
- All "refundable bookings" can be canceled by sending a cancelation email request to email@example.com for up to 3 days before check-in.
The room was nice and the hallway was quiet.
First greeted with a weird old smell,the ants are crazy in the room, the hotel ran out of wash cloths, they charge you for every thing they would charge you for ice if they could. Be careful using the wash cloths because they will charge you for damage.
Clean, nice bathroom, friendly stuff. Perfect location, close to everything.
I was told that I can put my food into their refrigerator, but after I bought it and asked for it to be put into the fridge, I was declined and the food went bad.
Location, Location, Location
The room needed a fridge, small table and two chairs.
I liked the location of the hotel, a black away from the beach and near Collins to.
There was an extra fee for accidentals in top of the room. They said it was b/c it was a holiday and it was $75 a night for a total of $300. I got the $300 back after I checked out. Also it was not pay when you stay. I put down a one night deposit.
Ac was not on upon arrival... after turning ac on it never cooled the room down. no soda machine to get drinks and very rude staff
As You Stay uses internal and external Cookies to ensure that we give
you the best experience on our website and for statistical purposes. If
you continue browsing, without changing your settings, we'll assume that
you accept our Cookies Policy.
Find out more