Free hot breakfast and Wi-Fi await in a convenient location off the interstate near Boston at the non-smoking Best Western Plus New Englander. All 99 rooms at the five-story Best Western Plus New Englander feature mini-fridges, coffeemakers and free Wi-Fi. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast every day before hitting the exercise room or the business center. Relax with a drink in the lounge or with a splash in the indoor pool. Parking is free. The hotel is off I-93 near...
Free Internet Access
Fitness Center or Spa
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Your purchase is non-refundable.
- Guests must check-out no later than the specified check-out time to avoid additional charges.
- The hotel will assign a room type at check-in.
- MUST be age 21 or older to book.
- NO SMOKING allowed; penalties will apply according to hotel policy.
- Some facility fees might apply at certain hotels.
- Photo ID and a credit card will be required at check-in.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any and all incidentals that may occur during your stay on behalf of the hotel.
The location is good..
Suk Joong, 2017-12-09
They set up the breakfast area right in a constructionsite. Literally. Also there are no vending machinersz which is strange.
Super expensive not really that great of a room for that price...
The staff was amazing breakfast was great pool and the manger was great we'll be going back in 2 weeks
Hotel has an issue with their fire alarm system. During our stay, our room alarm went off for no reason and shut off after about 30 seconds. At 7:00am on the morning of our departure we were awaken by the building alarm. Unsafe having false alarms oft
Clean. Decent price, good location I'd u r going to fenway park.
It was in a good location which is convenient to many restaurants and stores.
It would have been good to know that the hotel was under A LOT of construction and did not look anything like the pictures online.
Rooms were clean staff was very pleasant
My key had to be reset 2 nights in a row
The free breakfast was great and had good options also pool area was nice. Did like that it was pet friendly but has carpet throughout which didnt make sense.
That the carpets were in rooms for pet friendly also no ice machine on my floor.
As You Stay uses internal and external Cookies to ensure that we give
you the best experience on our website and for statistical purposes. If
you continue browsing, without changing your settings, we'll assume that
you accept our Cookies Policy.
Find out more