Only a few blocks from the United States Capitol, and nestled in the historical neighbourhood of Capitol Hill. Guest accommodations at the Capitol Hill Hotel are furnished with a number of modern conveniences, including fully equipped kitchenettes. An evening wine reception is offered Monday through Friday in the lounge. Guests can also enjoy the on-site fitness facilities and modern business centre. The property features two separate buildings. All day coffee and tea service is available in the library. The Capitol...
Free Internet Access
Fitness Center or Spa
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Guests must check-out no later than the specified check-out time to avoid additional charges.
- MUST be age 21 or older to book, unless hotel state differently.
- NO SMOKING allowed; penalties will apply according to hotel policy.
- Some facility fees might apply to certain hotels.
- Photo ID and a credit card will be required at check-in.
- Some hotels might require a credit card "hold" for incidentals during the check-in
- All "refundable bookings" can be canceled by sending a cancelation email request to email@example.com for up to 3 days before check-in.
Wionderful location for the price, with a nice view. Staff was so friendly. Room was clean and orderly. Breakfast could have been a bit more bountiful, but for the price, it was excellent. Loved the look of the lobby.
Free breakfast wasn't much.
Location, room setup and their excellent breakfast
Excellent, courteous staff & great location, close to the metro and capitol.
Location, breakfast, room
Bathroom a little small but fine.
Location to mall.
$50.00 facilities fee. Less than adequate seating for complimentary breakfast.
The decor was modern, but the hotel is old and in need of renovations.
The tub was dirty and the hallways were not maintained well. Also, there was an amenities fee the I was not made aware of until I checked in.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating!
It's close proximity to the US Capitol; the VERY attentive staff and the attention to detail--whether helping us choose a restaurant, giving directions, offering an attractive breakfast or providing a relaxing time in the "library" for a glass of wine.
I was surprised when the room didn't have a king size bed for 2 guests.
As You Stay uses internal and external Cookies to ensure that we give
you the best experience on our website and for statistical purposes. If
you continue browsing, without changing your settings, we'll assume that
you accept our Cookies Policy.
Find out more